Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael.........

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear Michael...
Happy Birthday to you!!!



Wow............. where did the years go? I cant believe my little super hero is 10 yrs old now!
As you may be able to see........... we took our celebration to Chuck E Cheese! This is our favorite Birthday place.
Mommy loves you Michael............ Happy Birthday sweetie!

hugs, love and

**For there will be no mercy for you if you have not been merciful to others. But if you have been merciful, then God's mercy toward you will win out over His judgment against you.
~ James 2:13,**

No comments: