Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Special Spiderman Blanket...

I have a special request if I may.... If you have been keeping up... you will remember I was asked to make a Prayer Blanket for a special little 10yr old boy named Kasey that has brain cancer. Well... after chatting with Michael (my 9yr old) .. he shared with me that he thought the blanket should be a *hero* blanket. Well... being that all the Prayer Blankets I make are the 12 point rounds... I knew exactly what to make... so I showed Michael some pictures of what others had done in making the Spiderman blanket and he thought it was a GREAT idea. My favor is ... as you take time to peek at this post.. would you say a little prayer for Kasey. I havent mailed it yet as I'm waiting on instructions from my friend who requested the blanket. So I thought I could get it filled with cyber prayers before I mail it off.Thanks so much!


God Bless you all!!

Huge Hugs
Lots of Love
Bountiful Blessings...
.::Tam::.

**"Whoever pursues godliness and unfailing love will find life, godliness and honor."
~ Proverbs 21:21**

1 comment:

Patti said...

I love that blanket! I've been wanting to make one for my BIL, hopefully for next years christmas I'll have it made. Great Work!