Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, August 4, 2008

Sharing Squares............

Well...............
Good evening!! How is everyone this Monday? Mine? Well... its been filled with Satan trying to get in and run my family. I've been trying to stay focused on my God... and stand strong against him today... its a tough fight... but with God leading me and tending to my every need.. it will all be fine!!!! I will ask though.. if anyone feels lead... please say a prayer for my husband... satan is trying to hit him pretty hard with self doubt today. Its been a long emotional day for him... and he needs prayer to help keep him focused on the good Lord. So thats why I ask for prayer. Satan cant get to him with so many sending up prayer with all its power to protect him.

On a good note... I find that I am able to crochet like a crazy lady when I'm spilling my anger into prayer to God over satan and his evil ways.
So............. I managed to get a good handful of Charity Squares done this weekend.
This one is really rather neat... and was pretty easy and fun to make. Its called 'Windowpane'
These were made by my daughter and myself for a lady in need of squares for a comfortghan. The one on top was started by my daughter and I turned it into a square. The one in the back was made by my daughter to go along with the other one so we could send a set.
This one is for a Swap I'm in. The love lady I'm sending this to asked for a 12" Red,White and Green square... so...... this is what I can up with. My own design and I'm pretty pleased with it! I sure hope she likes it. :)
Now this ... is a square I was given the honor of testing for a lovely talented lady from Crochetville. Donna thank you for letting me test this for you. Its a lovely square!
This square is called "Pretty in Pink 4 heart square"

I then took that lovely square and with a few additional rows of decorative stitches... created a lovely 12" square. I'm relieved to say that Donna approved my additions and thought it turned out quite nice. *whew* Its kinda easy to add on to a beautiful square to start with though. Its lovely Donna!
Well... I needl to get some crocheting done yet tonight before bed... hmmm? Bed? Anyway.. you all have a GREAT night... sleep well.. and may God Bless you!

**The man whispered, "God, speak to me." And a meadowlark sang. But the man did not hear.So the man yelled "God, speak to me!" And the thunder & lightning rolled across the sky. But the man did not listen.The man looked around and said, "God, let me see you." And a star shined brightly. But the man did not see.And, the man shouted, "God, show me a miracle." And a life was born. But the man did not notice.So, the man cried out in despair, "Touch me, God, and let me know you are here."Whereupon, God reached down and touched the man. But the man brushed the butterfly away and walked on.This is a great reminder that God is always around us in the little and simple things that we take for granted...even in our electronic age.The man cried "God, I need your help"...and an e-mail arrived reaching out with good news and encouragement.But the man deleted it and continued crying....."The good news is that you are loved." Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.**

God Bless,
.::T::.

**And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.
~ 1 John 5:14**

2 comments:

June said...

Beautiful squares. Wise words, indeed. Praying for your requests.
June in NC

teakaycee said...

Thank you my dear friend! God is so good!!! brings you here just when I need you! Thank you!
have a wonderful day dear! God Bless you!!!