Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Got GOLD!




Crochet Games of Ancient Greece are OVER.... and I took a Gold Medal!





This is the 2nd 12 point round prayer blanket I was working on. Its done and I'm pleased at its outcome! Here are the two prayer blankets together. I did it.. I make the two prayer blankets and met deadlines with other projects all in the same time frame. WHEW
Thank you Ladies of Crochetville. For having the Crochet Games... for all the work.. all the fun and all the new friends made... while being on 'Teams' and cheering each other on.

I had a wonderful time doing this. Not did I just meet my goal.. but I exceeded it!
well... off to get more crocheting done. Just because the games are over... doesn't mean my projects are over. Always one in the works.

Have a GREAT evening.....
hugs
.......love
..............blessings
.::T::.

**The Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed.
~ Psalm 34:18**





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your medal! :)