Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, April 14, 2008

Startin' off a new week..............

staying busy with "charity squares" I'm having so much fun trying new patterns while filling the needs of others wanting squares for Comfortghans!

This one is a 12" Sunflower.
This is a 8" Daisy type of design
Got my daughter HOOKED!
She has been helping me fill my commitments to others with Charity Squares.
This one is a Friendship Ring square.

These are 2 (6") squares she made just for fun to try the pattern. She set them aside to use for anyone that needs a 6" square. Isnt she amazing! I'm really very proud of her. She has gotten brave and reading patterns all by herself and figuring them out.
These are a few squares that have been sent off for a Comfortghan. The flower one my daughter made... the other two were from me.
Okie Dokie............ off to get laundry changed over... a fresh cup of coffee..... and get things moving along for tonight. My 12 yr old has a Baseball game tonight and my 9 & 7 yr olds have ball practice.
Have a fabulous day... and a fantastic evening.

*And don't forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God. Hebrews 13:16*

Hugs... love and blessings,
.::Tam::.

3 comments:

Debbi-a1 said...

Beautiful squares. Great to get your daughter hooked on making squrares. Tell her she does a great job.

Carey said...

Those really are quite pretty!!

Unknown said...

gorgeous squares, love them.