Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, April 25, 2008

Finishing up a baby gift............

in between working on my mom's comfortgan.
I made this beanie to go with a blanket I made.... for a friend having a baby here in the next few weeks. I used the wonderful 'Daisy Flower Charity Square' pattern by Krystal to create the top of the beanie. Yarn is Caron Simply Soft ... hook size G. I love how it came out. I have another project in the works using Krystals Daisy.
Side/flat view
Top view
Well... thats it for this quick blog. I'm off to get a refill on my coffee... work a bit on some of mom's squares... sizing them all out..... Then off to run a few errands and back home to spend my evening working more on mom's 'ghan. I'll update later today or tomorrow with pics!
HUGS.... LOVE and BLESSINGS,
.::Tam::.
*Choose a good reputation over great riches; being held in high esteem is better than silver or gold.
Proverbs 22:1*