Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 21, 2022

Been MIA ...............

 ............ due to alot going on!!! 

Well my dear friends and family...

This year has been such a roller-coaster ride!  My health has been a biggest part of it!  

Back some time I had started posting about my health.  As it turned out I had a liver transplant on September 12th of this year.   I'm doing quite well so far!  I'll be returning to work next week.  I sure do miss the folks there and the work itself.  
So as you see.... its been kinda crazy with me not feeling well and waiting on the transplant list.
It was one heck of a ride!  Now I'm on the road to a new life!  And with that... I'm going to get back to my crafting... my blog... and living.  
My mom has been by my side the whole way!   I'm so blessed to have her!

I've been doing some crocheting and knitting... and sewing as I started feeling better.  I was taking advantage of my recovery time at home and getting some crafting done! :) 

Well... I'm going to cut this post short here.  I've got some things I need to get done and I have a bit of a headache that I dont what to get worse... so I'm going to go relax here in a bit.


Have a very blessed rest of your evening everyone!  
Love you all



No comments: