Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, October 2, 2019

WIP Wednesday........

~ Good Morning everyone...……

Hope all is well with you all.  Things have been a bit of an emotional roller-coaster for me lately.. but I'm hanging in there!   My crocheting and knitting keep me distracted and mostly grounded.. as I remind myself that its the gift God gave me to reach out to others.
So….. here are a couple items I worked on this week.

A knitted dishcloth.  I really like this green color.


This is an "Angel Stocking" for my Daddy
I'll be making one for my hubby too!
Mom and I will hang them on the fireplace this year with ours!

Hugs and Blessings
🌺 Tammy

No comments: