Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Enough Faith..........

☀☁
      

Jason Epperson... one of our Teaching Pastors gave last weeks sermon.
I haven't been able to get it out of my mind!!!

Jason….. Thank you!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 It was about this time that King Herod arrested some who belonged to the church, intending to persecute them. 2 He had James, the brother of John, put to death with the sword. 3 When he saw that this met with approval among the Jews, he proceeded to seize Peter also. This happened during the Festival of Unleavened Bread. 4 After arresting him, he put him in prison, handing him over to be guarded by four squads of four soldiers each. Herod intended to bring him out for public trial after the Passover.
5 So Peter was kept in prison, but the church was earnestly praying to God for him.


~Lord let the chains fall off … ~Lord let the chains fall off … ~Lord let the chains fall off
~Lord get me out of prison … ~Lord get me out of prison... ~Lord get me out of prison



9 Peter followed him out of the prison, but he had no idea that what the angel was doing was really happening;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

****My chains are not physical chains …. my prison is not a physical place of prison...……
...........But I will have enough faith to ask!!!I****

My struggles and trials are so much deeper than anyone knows... but this gives me hope!!!

Praise God for bringing Jason to us with this sermon at just the right time!

(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*Tam*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: