Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, July 24, 2019

WIP Wednesday..............

   ☕~ Good morning...……….
its a good day to get some WIP's done.  Lets start with this one.  :)   I need to get these stockings done!  I have a few that I ran out of yarn on … or just needed the white cuff added to.  This one I ran out of red... finished that... then put the cuff on...and...………………….
...…. Tah Dah.... this one is Done!!!!
So.... on to another one!   :)
I have a few other projects that need get done too … some I need to finish... a couple I need to start and get done ASAP!     Crocheting and Knitting... that's what I do!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone...… :)
Blessings to you all
Tammy

No comments: