Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, October 11, 2018

¸.•´¯`•.¸Thankful Thursday¸.•´¯`•.¸

☕ Today I'm Thankful for.........


... GOD
... Coffee
... so far a day of no rain.  :)
... wonderful friends
... my awesome family
... feeling better one day at a time after my hospital stay
... my church & church family
... being blessed with some an outstanding job!
... my beautiful children all doing well
... coffee
... my space heater at work
... warm PJs and blankies
... memories
... prayers
... doctors
... losing 20 lbs
... coffee
... being able to listen to my Christian music at work
... my Father God looks after me daily!!








If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one.
Romans 12:18


.::Hugs...Love & Blessings::.
.......Tam.......

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Congrats on your weight loss. I need to lose some weight I put on while I was less active...broke my foot in March. So, my walking obviously wasn't what it had been.

Traveling Suitcase

teakaycee said...

Thank you the congrats!
OUCH... how did you break your foot!

I will definitely pray for complete pain free healing!

Blessings
Tam