Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Terrific Tuesday......


    ☕ ~ Good Morning...............

       Well... we've had some fun weather over the past few days.  Freezing rain!!  Looks like today may be okay.  School was canceled for my boys today... I'm glad because although it looks okay... doesn't mean it will stay that way.   I'm happy having my boys safe and warm at home with me!
        I have a busy day planned today... Just got done making another fresh pot of coffee... pulled an cinnamon twist pastry out of the oven for the boys for breakfast... so now I'm going to spend the day working on my Flower Seed business!   I have a lot to do to get ready for 'busy season'! 

        ~ Thankful for........
.:: God!
.:: coffee
.:: electricity!...
.:: catching up with a good friend!
.:: my babies all being safe from the bad weather!
.:: my "job" being my office upstairs!
.:: being able to stick to my diet!
.:: my children loving me even though I'm the over protective.. hovering mother who wishes they would all live with me forever!
.:: coffee
.:: my lawyer!
.:: lots of orders this weekend!
.:: photos

.:: God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. (‭Psalms‬ ‭46‬:‭1‬) ::.



Have a Blessed day everyone!
<>< Tam

No comments: