Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, June 20, 2016

🙏 Praying!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For the ones that are hurting my family! I gave my anger to you Lord.... Now I'm hurt and sad!
* Dear Lord God.... Please put it on their hearts to be kind... understanding... and silent. Lord... let them find busy-ness in their own lives so to not concern themselves with others in a negative/cruel way! God ... put peace in their hearts! Put love in their hearts! Doing the same for me so that I can easily forgive! I love you God! I thank you for all I have...!
In Jesus name..... Amen *

Forgive and Love!💕




God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: