Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, July 3, 2015

SAD.......

.:: This week started out for me feeling stunned and saddened.... Marinke, known to many as Wink, of ~A Creative Being~... has succumbed to the depths of depression and taken her own life.
I didn't know her in person.... but though the worlds wide web...and as a fellow crocheter... we become connected. Its amazing the tight 'knot' that holds crocheters and knitters together. As such... another crocheter has started ‪#‎MandalasForMarinke‬ . There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted to be a part of this ... so here is my Mandala for Wink.
Dear Lord God.... have mercy on her soul. Hold her family a little tighter through this trial. Comfort them and help them find peace. Thank you Lord for blessing our lives with such a sweet lady like Wink. I will miss her!
In Jesus Name........ Amen!




No comments: