Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, May 9, 2015

Thankful for........


~
> coffee!!!
> a nice quiet Saturday morning.
> my beautiful mommy!...
> being a mommy!
> Patrick moving back home for as long as he needs as he is starting a new/extended chapter in his life being accepted into Omaha Code School. (More College) I am so very proud of him!
> Michael & David working hard at Slattery's! Such good boys!
> summer break in the next couple weeks!
> more coffee!
> a beautiful day for our Conestoga Graduates!
> my awesome kids!
> my sweet grandbabies!
> my Lord God!!!




Hugs... Love... & Blessings to you all!!!

 

No comments: