Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, May 16, 2013

Baby Chicks..............

We had an incubator in our class for the last couple weeks.   This week our babies hatched.  Arent they adorable?!  
Its been a real neat experience for the kids... waiting and watching for the eggs to hatch... then see these sweet little things appear.  
God is so amazing!  What started out looking just like the eggs you would eat ..... turned into these cute little fuzzy peeps.  
Thank you Father for showing us once again how amazing you are and how thankful we are to be your children!


have a great evening all
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: