Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, April 7, 2013

*** Prom ***

Oh my goodness... my baby is growing up too fast!  
His first Jr/Sr Prom..... *sigh*  :(

Patrick and his lovely date.... K.

Me and my baby.......

Patrick and K. at Prom.............

The two best dressed men at the Prom...... Patrick and his music teacher...Mr. Warren!

Made it home safe and sound..... had breakfast that dad and mom made them.......... and .... um.... fell over passed out tired..... heheheheee
They said it was the best time EVER.... :)
I'm so glad they had fun!
Cant believe how fast they grow up though!  One minute Patrick is a toddler tumbling into a room ...popping up and saying .... TahDah!    Next ... he's driving..... going to Prom... and looking at Colleges!   *sigh*


(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*God Bless!*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)
Tam

No comments: