Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 21, 2013

**Thankful Thursday...

So very thankful for my Father in Heaven.... for He loves me when noone else does... He protects me when noones can... He thinks of me when noone else is... He hugs me when noone else will... and He saves a spot for me right next to Him that noone else will have!
Thank you God for all the simple things!
Thank you Lord for saving me from myself and from others!
Thank you Father for excepting me just the way I am... with all my faults... mistakes... and failures!
I love you God....Thank you for never leaving me!

Have a wonderfully blessed day everyone!
GOD LOVES YOU! ♥
 
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*Tam!*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

No comments: