Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thank God for good friends.............

So our riding mower is acting up.... and although we have a push mower... 4 acres is alot to push mow!
I mention to a friend that I need to get my yard mowed and that evening after dinner... her husband shows up with his riding mower in the back of his truck and mowed my whole yard.   It was 10pm before he left... he turned on his head light to his mower and just kept going.

This is the lovely yard the boys and I found this morning!
THANK YOU PHIL!     This makes Ken happy!  :)

hug... love & blessings to you all
.::Tam::.

No comments: