Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, October 7, 2011

My baby is home...........

I knew I missed him... but I didnt realize how much until he pulled in the drive way yesterday afternoon. I ran outside grabbed him and fell apart!
He's here for 3 1/2 weeks! Its so good to see him... so good to have him home!!! I'm so proud of him.

Ken and I took him to lunch.... then off to pick up the boys from school. They knew their brother was coming home... just didnt know exactly what time... so it was a big surprise to find him standing in the hall next to their lockers waiting for them.
Here is Michael and Patrick finally calmed down after realizing it was their brother standing there. And Melvin giggling at them.

***Proud Navy Mom***

.::Tam::.

No comments: