Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

God's Hand of Blessing...

In the midst of the Lord's prayer are these familiar words..... "Give us this day our daily bread" (Matt. 6:11). They remind us that we are dependent on God for everything... and He is the giver of every blessing. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights" (James 1:17).

Some people say, "why should I pray for my daily bread? I can take care of my own needs?"
But listen....... If it weren't for God's love and grace... you wouldn't have anything! We need to pray this prayer every day ... because we need to be reminded to trust God in everything!

This prayer reminds us also of Jesus' words..... "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger!" (John 6:35)
Thank God for all His gifts.... especially Christ.... the greatest gift of all!!!




hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: