Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sharing............

Good news and some projects.
Took Michael in this morning for blood work to see how his levels are. Got a call shortly after I got home from his nurse telling me that his levels look great... and we can move him down to the last step of weaning him off the prednizone ... and getting him into remission. PRAISE GOD!!!
Our big celebration of Nacho Night is now only 2 weeks away!!!!
Thank you to everyone that has given their love and prayers to Michael!!!


And now a few recent finished projects...........

Case for my new GPS. I want to be able to put away without it getting scratched up.
I think it came out pretty nice!

My mom liked mine so well.. she wanted one for hers.
Well.. then one of my sons wanted a case for his radio faceplate and remote for his car.
Had to give this one some thought.. and this is what I came up with.... He loves it!



Have a GREAT DAY!
Patrick has his last football game tonight.... so here's to hoping for warm weather......... :)
God Bless ...........
♥.::Tam::.
**Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. Ephesians 5:1**

No comments: