Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 30, 2012

Day #30 ~

Well…….. we’ve reached the end of our “30 days of being thankful” I think this last 30 days has been a good ‘head start’ to continue to practice being Thankful each and every day… through good and bad…. Happy and sad…. Easy and tough!
Today is the last of this 30 days…. But the beginning of another 30 days!
I am so very Thankful for these last 30 days! To look back… you can see the good days and the bad days… but in all there was so much to be thankful for!
Today is not just the last of this ’30 days’ but the last day of Michael being on full time meds. Yep… he tested negative this morning for spilling protein. The weaning off the meds begins! Praise you God!
So… today….I’m THANKFUL for Michael being on the road to remission… getting 12 dozen + cookies made yesterday for tomorrow…. Having a mother/daughter day with my mom and daughter today…. Fresh coffee…. Grocery lists…. Dryer fluffing clothes…. Alarm clocks… travel arrangements all made for Christmas vacation…. Another craft item sale… enjoying my sitting room every morning in peace and quiet while others still sleep…. Trash pick up day…. High School Wrestling season… a dear friend squeezing in a sort of emergency hair cut for Patrick last night…. Knee braces… medicine…. Piggy banks to save money in.. and borrow money from…. crocheting and knitting… being able to put a smile on my “not a morning person” 16yr olds face before he leaves for school….. getting a text from my boys to let me know they made it school safe and sound….. biscuits and gravy day for breakfast at school for my boys (that’s their favorite)….. small towns…. Country livin’…. Good friends … great family… and GOD for giving it all to us!
~*~ Have a Fantastic Friday… a Wonderful Weekend… and be Thankful for another 30 days!!!!~*~ ♥
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

No comments: