Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day #6 ~

I have several things to be thankful for today.
1) The opportunity to exercise my right to Vote! To use the information we have been given and be a voice to our country.
2) Michael lost a tiny bit of water weight from yesterday and is feeling just well enough to try a day back at school! Praise you God!
3) Although we have spent a nice chunk of money over the last couple years on ou
r vehicles …. We have an awesome honest mechanic that keeps our Jeeps running well and safely. Money well spent!
4) Ken doing well…. staying healthy and HOME.
5) Seasonal Pumpkin Bagels and cream cheese with my coffee
6) Ken and Patrick fixing my washer (yeah for clean clothes…LOL)
7) Our Father in Heaven being the center of all of this!!!!! I love you Lord God with all of my heart!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


If you dont Vote... you lose the right to complain.
Blessings to you all
have a great day!!!
.::Tam::.

No comments: