Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day #24 ~

•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS GOOD!
Today I am Thankful for Michael losing 10 more pounds as of this morning. 16lbs to go and he will be back to his original weight. Thank you God for keeping Michael safe and helping him fight though this… Thank you friends and family for all your love and prayers! Keep 'em comin'!
Thankful for *a cold morning so I can make oatmeal for breakfast …. *earning a few dollars here and there for things I crochet….. *Huskers win yesterday…. *Cold Water Brew ..tea….. *my boys all hanging out in my room with me playing games and visiting! …. *a husband that will run to the store for me so I don’t have to get out….. *Blueberry pie in the oven….. *Brownies …. *Coffee…. *vacation time with my family… (this has been so nice!) … *GOD’S MERCY!!! ~*~ Life is good ~*~ •°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ.•°*”˜˜”*°•
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 

No comments: