Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day #10 ~

 Thank you God………
For wiping my tears as I see the scale show Michael continuing to gain weight….which means he’s not getting better….and holding me close so I know its all going to be okay.
For the smile on Michaels face as he says …. “could be worse”
For all my friends and family that continue to pray for my family!!!
For a Beautiful day…. So Michael can sit outside and soak up some sun …. Maybe the boys will toss the Football around… and I can sit and crochet while I watch them!
It’s a Good Day!   

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: