Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 5, 2012

Day #5 ~

Thank you God for Coffee and Yarn. (Did you all honestly think this wouldn’t be on my list? LOL)
I’m thankful for being a coffee-o-holic…. Its brought some wonderful moments to my life of family and friends sharing fun coffee flavors with me and awesome coffee related pictures and items to bring a smile to my face!
I’m thankful for all the yarn I have and all the yarn I think I need! God blessed me with a talent to turn yarn into lovely items to share with others… whether its for charity… comfort needs or selling something to make a few dollars…. My crocheting and knitting brings smiles… to me and others!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Show & Share....
 
12 point round ripple with matching muchkin elf beanie I made for a friend to give at a baby shower!
God Bless all........
.::Tam::.

No comments: