Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 9, 2012

Day #9 ~

 Today I’m thankful for ice tea… water and cucumbers!   Those three things are simple items that help my Michaels kidneys work.   I’m thankful for his favorite foods full of protein… steak …eggs… and  grilled chicken.   And him having his appetite back!
I’m so very thankful the good Lord has given my little super hero a spirit of  Faith…Trust  and Determination! 
Thank you God for Ken’s continued good health!  His doctors appointment yesterday went very well!!!!
I  Praise you God and thank you for everything!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Little show & share time............

I signed up for a Winter Yarn Swap on Crochetville a few weeks ago.    I got my box in the mail today from my swap buddy!   Look at the awesome yarn... and hand sewn purse... and coffee..and and and.   What a great swap!!!  Thank you Janet!!!   I love it all!   I sure hope she likes what I sent her!
dont you love my cat hogging the photo.... heheee
hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.

No comments: