Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, November 26, 2012

Day #26 ~

 So very Thankful today for Michael losing 5 more pounds of water weight and tested this morning only spilling a trace of protein. Three more pounds and  two more days of trace or negative and we can start weaning the meds!   THANK YOU GOD!
What a wonderful day… snow flakes in the air… healthy kids….warm house…. New clients and contracts for Ken… reorganized sitting room for me to call my own…. Crocheting more things for more charities… the smell of fresh coffee brewing… hot cocoa …. a new start on my diet ….  4x4 vehicles …. My computer still hangin’ in there
J ….  a pillow for my back….  Planning our Christmas vacation …. Patrick’s continued Baseball opportunities …. Footstools … egg sandwiches …. Finding a couple pairs of jeans to give to a friend for her quilting….  GOD’S EVERLASTING LOVE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oooooooooooooooooooooooh .... its snowing!   How pretty!

Well... got most of the cleaning...rearranging and organizing done I wanted to yesterday!  Thank you to my guys for helping!!!    I now sit in my sitting room off my bedroom typing here with my feet up coffee at hand and my crocheting next to me!  This is so nice!  Last night David and I enjoyed this "found again" space by playing Wii and then watching a movie! 
This morning I was able to get up really early enjoy my coffee... read emails and crochet in my little quiet spot without bothering anyone else! 
Opened the curtains.... as the daylight started to appear and got to see the first snow fall of the year from my bay window.  
Finishing up a pair of slippers then I need to crochet some 12" granny squares to send to a lady wanting to sew them together  for a family with 3 kids that are really struggling for Christmas!  Hope to get alot done for her!
Today is a GREAT DAY!

Catch you all tomorrow!!!
off to make eggs sandwiches for my boys and get a fresh cup of coffee for me!
Have a Marvelous Monday everyone!
hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: