Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 16, 2012

Day #16 ~

I am very Thankful for….. The Art of Crochet and my beautiful Aunt who taught me oh so many years ago (yes..we’re both old)…. *several pots of coffee… *the postal service to be able to mail my niece her Birthday card late (sorry)…. *favorite stuffed animals to make you feel better….*beautiful bright sun shinny Fall days…. *new fun phone covers… *online friends…. *overflowing trashcans at the curb ...which means we have eaten well this week …. *seeing your breath in the cold mornings (means I’m alive another day) …. *weekends to relax …. *GOD’s LOVE!!!  ♥
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: