Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day #7 ~

Thank you God for the brighter mornings so that my boys can drive to school safer and not in the dark.

Natural darkness is nothing more than the absence of light. Enter a basement without any windows, turn off the lights and close the door. You will find yourself standing in a pitch dark room. The moment you flick the light switch on the darkness will flee instantly

Spiritual darkness is a lot like natural darkness, it is the absence of spiritual light. Our body is the house (1 Corinthians 3:16, Matthew 12:43-45). Jesus is the light that fills our house. John 8:12
Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.”
The power to turn on the spiritual light and expel spiritual darkness is already within you.... just need to flick that light switch.

♥ Thank you Lord for Michael having a good day at school yesterday!


♥God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: