Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 2, 2012

Day #2 ~

 Thank you God for my family!  My beautiful children… my precious grandbabies… my cranky yet wonderful husband (lol) ... my sweet mom ( I miss you daddy) … my awesome brother and his beautiful wife and kids…My awesome mom & dad-in-law for being there for not just my husband but me and my boys during a really tough time in our lives!!! … my wonderful Uncle Lou & Aunt Joyce…. My lovely cousin SarahJo and her great hubby and daughter…  All my Aunts … Uncles… and cousins that I don’t get to see or talk to like I wish I could… I miss you guys and love you so much. 


God Bless
.::Tam::.

No comments: