Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, November 23, 2012

Day #23 ~

PRAISE GOD…. Michael is down 7 more pounds today!   14 lbs total now!  The edema is letting up… the water is coming off..... 26 more pounds and my baby will be back to original weight and the meds can really kick in to help his kidneys!  
Now that is a GREAT THANKSGIVING!!!  
I am oh so very very Thankful today!!!   Thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend so Michael can continue to keep his feet up…relax … drink tea … and move forward to getting better!  Wrestling season… here he comes!!!!   Thankful for *leftovers to munch on all day!   *quiet days inside to get some Christmas crocheting done!  *for dieting starting Monday and not today…lol   *for COFFEE!   *funny little games on our phones and tablets that the boys play… listening to them makes me giggle!   *for God being so Faithful when we simply Trust!  
Thank you Lord for  showing your love for us through all the good and bad! ♥


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: