Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Day #22 ~

 HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 
I started typing this first thing this morning… I’ve continued to add to it through out the day………. And here is my Thanksgiving Thanks  …..So Very Thankful for ………… *oh so beautiful day to celebrate with friends and family…. *Michael losing 7 lbs of water weight today ( Praise God) … *Food cooking and making the house smell oh so good!.... *fresh pot of coffee brewing while I get to sit for a few minutes ….. *my daughter being able to spend the day with us!!! ….. *Being able to put together a low sodium Thanksgiving meal for Michael…. *windows open…. *Family…. *Friends…. *Memories of my daddy as I make his wonderful cranberry relish to share with my family for Thanksgiving dinner…. *chocolate covered cherries (just for you daddy) … *3 hour conversations with my mom on the phone yesterday….. *messy hair-do days….*very messy kitchen full of food and dishes (means we are going to have a great Thanksgiving meal and spending time with the family is more important than cleaning up the mess right now) ….. * Yummy meal (turkey was great and side dishes were just right~which Michael loved) …. * Cleaning up and getting to relax….  *watching my daughter get a nice nap after a long week of work and being a single mom to 3 little ones…. *fresh pot of coffee….* Pumpkin Pie.... *Apple Pie…. *Cherry Pie….*My Navy son and all who serve in our Armed Forces to keep us safe ….*God who forgives you and waits for you!

~*~Our  Thanks at the table at dinner…….. David ~ Thankful his sister got to come spend the day with us.   Michael ~ Thankful he lost 7lbs.  Patrick ~ Thankful his dad is home!  Ken ~ Thankful to be alive and home!   Jamie ~ Thankful for her new job!   Me ~ Thankful I have such a thankful family!
God Bless you all!  I hope you have and continue to have the best day ever!   Eat too much… laugh lots… And give Thanks for all you have…. Which gives Glory to God!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: