Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day #8 ~

Thank you Lord for the trials in our lives!

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1:2-4

This verse is sometimes hard to swallow. But it always comes to mind. Just like troubles in life, they come no matter how we avoid them. So better welcome them with a brave heart......for no one is "troubleproof" in this side of life.

I thank God for all the trials I've been through and the challenges I'm facing now. They made my faith stronger. I don't ask for them but I know they come with a purpose. I recall that each time I have trouble I'm drawn closer to Him, and each time I am in great need, miracle happens.
Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
James 1:12

I thank God for His grace that abounds especially in times of trials and persecution. His strength made me endure.
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
2 Corinthians 12:9

I thank God for His comfort in times of sorrow. I continue to praise and give thanks to Him regardless of my circumstance. "Weeping may remain for a night but rejoicing is sure to come in the morning".
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18

I Thank God for He is gentle with His dealings with me, though many times I fail and fall short from His standard. If I fell seven times, He would pick me up eight times. That's how abundant His patience is for me.
A bruised reed he will not break, and a faintly burning wick he will not quench; he will faithfully bring forth justice.
Isaiah 42:3

I thank Jesus for His comforting words. His loving character is so revealed in His words. I take comfort in His promise each time I'm weary and tired or just feeling down.
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.
Matthew 11:28


Continuing to Pray for my Michael!!!
God Bless you all
.::Tam::.

No comments: