Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, December 2, 2012

Good Morning Sunday.........

Wow... what a headache!!!!  Almost made Patrick take me to the hospital.... :(  man I hate it when they get this bad.   *whew.. but I'm thankful for meds... and having two water heaters in the house so I can use up all the hot water in one taking a Loooong Hot Shower.... at least I can sit up now.
I'm thankful for a wonderfully busy day yesterday at the Cougar Classic Wrestling Tournament!   Thankful for spending time with old friends and making new ones... for being able to run from one end of the school to the other to save my sons contact from drying out after getting it knocked out in a match.... watching Patrick do a fabulous job of wrestling yesterday ... showing what it means to not give up - I'm so very proud of him!!! ..... so thankful for all our wrestlers doing a great job... taking home 1st...2nd...3rd and 4th place medals.... Thankful for our friends at Louisville for taking home the tournament championship - they worked hard and did a good job- Congratulations boys!!! .... Thankful the tournament trainer told Patrick he has to take 2-3 days off wrestling practice!.... for ice packs... and meds.... thankful for more 5 dollar bills getting saved-vacation gas money-yay..... So Thankful that although Ken had to drive to one of his client sites at 2am to work- that he can!!!...thankful for plenty of coffee....Thankful my boys are so caring and helpful-picking up the living room-turning on the dishwasher-and Michael lighting candles to help put a calm in the air ♥  .... Thankful for my sitting room and crocheting... thankful its so darn pretty outside!   And so Very Thankful God Loves Me!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~















hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.

No comments: