Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day..................

Shhhh...... Look... Santa was here.................... time to wake up the boys!  :)

heheee... the boys being weird while I take a pic of them getting ready to open their "Santa" gifts......

Whoa................ Look what they got!!   How cool!  Droid phones for David & Michael ... and an iPad 3 for Patrick!   They must have been good this year!  :)

And we're off to the Beach for the day!
Writing in the sand on Daytona Beach...............
Merry Christmas 2012

Patrick

Michael

David

Ken & Tammy

Ken made it to the Ocean for Christmas!!
Patrick & his dad!!!


Hope everyone had a wonderfully Blessed Christmas!!!!

`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°
~~~ Hugs...Love...& Blessings..............Tam~~~
¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯
¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°  

No comments: