Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, December 21, 2012

Joplin MO.....................

We made it!!!!  *whew*  
With the bad roads and rush hour traffic all the way through KC.... it took longer than it should have... but we made it and I got to hug on my family!


Ken and I with my sweet ... wonderful... loving Aunt Joyce!   She taught me to knit and crochet when I was 7 years old!  
 I love you Aunt Joycie!!!!!!!!!!   So So very much!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael ..... Hailey.....David and Patrick had fun visiting!  
 umm................maybe a little too much fun visiting.... LOL.... :)
hugs... love... & blessings...
.::Tam::.

No comments: