Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, December 28, 2012

Patrick's first day ........

...... at the Elite Pitching Academy at Stanford University.
Here it is................. The baseball field my baby is going to spend the next couple days on.... learning from awesome coaches.... showing off his own pitching talent and meeting Stephen Strasburg from the Washington Nationals.


Wow.... look at this place!!!!

The pitching mound........................
I am so excited for Patrick... so proud of him.
I pray for great fun and success today for Patrick!
Mommy loves you buddy!


(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´) ¸.·'´)
«´¨`·.¸¸.*God Bless!*·¸¸ ..´¨`»
(¸.·'´(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)
Tam

1 comment:

PaulaMB said...

Good luck Patrick! What an exciting time for him :)