Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Monday, December 10, 2012

Today.............

........I'm missing my daddy!!!!  Which takes me down memory lane.... from a little girl to woman.  One memory to another... one thought to another ... led me to realizing the struggles us women (me) go though figuring out who we are and where we fit in.
As a little girl..... I knew just who I was.... "daddy's little girl"   But as I grew older I started having more responsibilities and started to wonder who I really was.
Today women struggle to manage all their various roles and the many hats they wear, daughter, sister, auntie, wife, mother, friend, lover, worker, nurse, house duties and so on. Just where do we become ‘me’?

The Proverbs 31 woman was a wife, mother and business woman.
It’s important to remember those three aspects – all knitted into one.

I believe as we grow older we begin to learn more about ourselves but in our younger adult years while coping with a family and work, and being a good wife we can often feel lost from who we really are.
Don’t despair, others have been there before you and it will become more ordered as your life moves on. Content yourself in God’s word and the instructions of King Lemuel’s mother about the Proverbs 31 Woman.

If your family loves you, if your husband knows you care for the home and provide for your family in ways only you can do, if you love the Lord your God and seek His assurance, then you will eventually see who you are and where you have been. You might even get an inkling of where you are going with your life. When I was first told about the Proverbs 31 Woman many years ago  I had no idea what God had in store for me in days ahead.
Never a dull moment.... right?  :)
Enjoy your day.... one moment at a time!

hugs... love... & blessings...
.::One busy lady::.

No comments: