Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Let God.....................

Ever heard the saying "Let go, and let God?" In life we must know that ultimately there will be times that we are uncomfortable, and sometimes we experience things that are out our control such as losing a friend.... a job...or becoming ill....etc.  What we must all realize is that though many of us are full of great strength, we are not invincible, and that it is much better to depend on the strength of God to make it through tough times, instead of depending on our own hearts or any other person's.

In life there are times that some people are relieved from playing roles they may have previously been prominent in, so that instead of leaning on them, you will begin to lean more on God and his will for your life. Everyone is capable of failing, but with God, no error or mistrial in life will hold you back from achieving the greatness he has set for you to achieve.
 
"Let God"  ......... be your friend... provide for you and your family.... walk with you through your illness... heal you.... comfort you.................... LOVE YOU! ♥
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
A little Show & Share time....................
 
Slippers .... #6 & #7
Made these to tuck in my "gift giving drawer"    I started making things in between orders and other gifts to tuck away in a drawer for that last minute gift or charity need that might come about!   I had one a handful of years ago... but let it run empty.   The boys had even found it handy when they wanted to give a quick gift to a friend.
I do love this slipper pattern!   I think the next pair I make will be a men's pair.    These are a great way to use up a bunch of my smaller stash!
Well... off for a refill on my coffee... and get an order for Husker Beanies done!
Have a great day everyone!!!
hugs...love & blessings,
.::Tam::.


No comments: