Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday.......

Good Morning all........

RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness):
Beautiful BookMark made by a lovely lady on the "ville for my Bible!

Lost? Alone? Scared? Dont know where to run?
**A child gets separated from their mommy in a store. Frantically the child runs around crying and scared… looking everywhere and cant find mommy. Where did she go why would she leave me? The child is taken to a safe place to wait for mommy to come to them. And sure enough… because that mommy loves that child more than anything… here she comes…. Arms wide open… and ready to hold that child. The mommy didn’t ‘leave’ the child… the child just got caught up in other things and took their eyes off mommy. And in that split second.. they were lost.
Ever feel that way? Like God left you? Like you got lost and cant find Him? Like the “World” has you focused on it and all the happenings in it… so that you take your eyes off God. In that one split second… you’re lost. In your efforts to find Him… you only get more caught up in the “World” all its troubles and chaos. Satan loves that .. he uses that to keep you lost! You find days where you are frantically looking for God… you cant find Him… you find yourself crying out to Him… you don’t see Him. The more you scramble to find Him and cant… the more satan can use that frantic feeling to discourage you.
Now……………. STOP. Just sit still…. Stop running around crying … looking for God. Let Him just come pick you up in His wide open arms and make it all better. Just like any good parent would do. Keep you eyes on your Father…. Start your day with Him… and end your day with Him… all the stuff in the middle of the day will be just the way He plans it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I would like you to meet Herbert the hare. He is my latest Amigurumi creation! I'm pretty proud of myself over this little guy. My boys think he's pretty cool!
I am creating a basket full of Amigurumi toys for my youngest son (David). He's having a bit of trouble with his spelling and reading. So as an incentive program here at home.. if he gets an 'A' on a spelling test ... or a reading test.. he gets to pick a toy from the basket. Well bless his little heart.. he got an 'A' on last weeks spelling test... and this is what he picked from the basket. I have a couple other things in the basket right now.... but I need to get busy... my little man is going to need toys for all those 'A's he's going to get!

So..... here is Herbert pictured with a lovely itty bitty ditty bag.

Herbert alone (front).......

Herbert (back)...........

Herbert watching David play on the computer...............
David was a bit bummed about this picture of him. He has an owie on his chin and spaghetti sauce on his lips. Well.. now to me ... thats what little boys are suppose to look like... :)
I love his little face... spaghetti sauce .. owie and all! Oh to be more like that ....... not worry about how you look... especially on the outside. David has such a tender little heart. He loves absolutely everyone and everything... right down to the smallest of bugs. Now thats more important to me than an owie that go away... and spaghetti sauce that will wash away.
Have a Terrifically Thankful Thursday everyone.
No matter where you are... God is there!!!!
hugs... love and blessings,
.::Tam::.
**Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do! And whatever else you do, develop good judgment.
~ Proverbs 4:7**





4 comments:

sissie said...

love your book mark! is it crocheted? and of course your owl and purse:)

hugs,
sissie

Diane said...

Isn't it just like us to go running around looking for God wondering why He left us, when it was we who walked away from Him?! Such a good encouraging post, Tammy! Thanks for sharing. LOVED the bunny!

teakaycee said...

sissie...... you know.. I'm not completely sure its crocheted... it looks to be.. I can tell for sure its thread. Its beautiful though!

Diane......Thank you sweetie for your compliments!

.::Tam::.

April said...

I just love Herbert! Is he your own design? Can you share the pattern source? Please. :D