Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Satan is pulling 'time and a half'..........

Good Morning my dear friends and family! I have a couple prayer requests. You see... satan is working overtime on some dear people in my life!
My Pastors wife (Margie) has had a set back. She went into the hospital Sunday having a stroke... they got that under control to a point. She has feeling back from where it had been lost... but she still struggles with speech and movement. They have since then tried a particular medication which she promptly had an allergic reaction to. They have her on Benadryl .... and now have discovered fluid in her lungs.
Please.......... storm the gates in prayers for her healing and Pastors peace of mind.... knowing God is there!
Second prayer need is for a dear older man in our church. His wife (Jane) has had some health issues for months now. She has gone through ups and downs... surgeries and medications... etc.
Well.. she has taken a turn for the worst... the family has been called in and the doctors have expressed that they dont believe she will make it through the day. Please pray for this family!! Bless their hearts.. they are all exhausted. They need peace and comfort!
I do have one more small prayer request.. I hate to even ask with all that is going on with these families... but I'm feeling a big attack of Satan around us ... my friends... my family. Yesterday immediately following a very emotional yet wonderful prayer time... I started feeling not quite myself. Nothing major... just 'not right' I was feeling much better this morning... but right now... as I'm typing this to you all... I can feel satan. He is trying so hard to get at me... create something in my heart or my mind... I'm not sure what about.. but you know it cant be good. Now .... I'm staying focused on my Father in Heaven... and I feel Him... I know He is right here... but there is this struggle that is going on that seems I can actually feel.
So ...... a small prayer for me would be great. But please focus your efforts on Margie and Jane.
God is Good... and He does answer ALL prayers!
hugs... love & blessings
.::Tam::.
**Dear children, let's not merely say that we love each other; let us show the truth by our actions.
~ 1 John 3:18**


are the best communication with your Father

4 comments:

Samantha said...

My prayers are with your and your friends and family at this difficult time. God bless you,
Samantha

teakaycee said...

Thank you so much Samantha!!
God bless you dear!!!
.::Tam::.

Marie Anne said...

No need is too small or less significant than another. Praying for all that you mentioned. Satan doesn't stand a chance

teakaycee said...

MarieAnne...... Thank you so very much!! God Bless you my friend!
.::Tam::.