Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Sunday, March 8, 2009

Prayers needed.........

Good evening all my dear friends and family.......... I need to reach out to you all for prayers for my Pastors wife. Her name is Margie. She collapsed today in church having some chest pains. Church was brought to a halt and Pastor took her to the hospital. As of last report... doctors are treating her as if she had a stroke... although they are not labeling it that as of yet... do to more tests needing to be done. They did start her on some meds to help for the time being until test give them definite answers and they can move from there!
Praise God she came to church today ...as she hasnt been feeling well and missed church last Sunday. If she had stayed home and collapsed... Pastor would not have known for hours. God is good.. He put her in our loving hands to tend to her .. and get her to the doctors where she needed to be with the issue in full motion for them to know what to treat her for.
Pastor and Margie are family to me ........ I love them to pieces... they both have been there for me and my family through every tough time and every grand time since I met them.
So please... as you get ready for bed tonight... please send up a prayer for Margie... Pastor and the doctors. Dont worry about me... or my family... we're fine. We know that God has a plan in motion here and we will know soon enough what it is and will deal with its results His way.... not fold to satan and his nonsense.

God Bless you all... and Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

hugs... love & Blessings,
.::Tam::.


**God has given each of you a gift from His great variety of spiritual gifts. Use them well to serve one another.
~ 1 Peter 4:10**

4 comments:

sissie said...

I am so sorry to here this. and she is in my prayers & I have just sent a prayer up for her and family as well!
hugs,
sissie

Marie Anne said...

Offering prayer right now. Yes, God is good!

June said...

Prayers going up for your Pastor's wife, and family, and for you.

teakaycee said...

sissie......Thank you my dear friend ... you are such a blessing!

MarieAnn.......Thank you so much.... yes.. God is good!!!

June.....So good to see you.. thank you my dear.. I appreciate the prayers very much!!!

.::Tam::.