Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long Day...

Good Evening all……………
My apologies for being so absent and not very attentive to my blog of late.
Its been a roller-coaster of emotions this last couple weeks… and I’m a little ‘pooped’
Today was the funeral for our dear friend from church that was killed in a car wreck this week. Oh… how draining… emotionally and physically that was. I'm definitely leaning on God more tonight than usual. Just dont have my own strength right now.
Its good to be home… in my comfy clothes… my coffee cup and crochet next to me and my laptop right here to be with all you. I was so glad all the food was pretty much eaten or shuffled off to the family … after cooking it.. and taking it .. I didn’t want to bring any of it home. ‘whew’
The funeral was lovely. Ken got up and said some absolutely wonderful things about our friend. It was a rough day for Ken. His heart is really hurting ... he misses his friend.... even though he knows he is in the best place ever! Ken is trying to hard to find answers that I know God isnt going to share with him... or any of us. Its not for us to know why... just trust that God has a plan and knows what He's doing. The fellowship after while we ate was wonderful! But its good to be home.
I’ve fallen behind in some of my crochet projects……..’sigh’
The Graph’ghan I was working on has been put on hold … just not able to work on it and get other things done right now. That takes a bit more attention that some of my other projects… and with all that has gone on in the last couple weeks… well.. it just got set aside.
I have also fallen behind on doing the drawing for the freebie 'give-a-way' Please bear with me.. I will get to that ASAP and get the winner mailed out their prize.

Well... I'm off to catch up on emails and such.........
You all have a GREAT evening and a wonderful rest of your weekend!

hugs.. love & blessings,
.::{Tam}::.


**He will feed His flock like a shepherd. He will carry the lambs in His arms, holding them close to His heart. He will gently lead the mother sheep with their young.
~ Isaiah 40:11**

2 comments:

Diane said...

Oh Tammy, dear friend, I am so sorry for all you have had to face over these past few weeks. I know the day was horribly difficult for you and for your dear hubby. I am praying for you all, as that is the very best I can offer you! Please try to get some rest and just allow yourself a little time to grieve. Love you much!

Diane

teakaycee said...

Thank you my dear dear friend! you are such a blessing to me Diane!
huge hugs and lots of love to you!
.::Tam::.