Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Wintery Wednesday.....


  ~  G❆❆d Morning…
Hope everyone is staying warm today.  It’s a whopping  -10* out today. Brrr!
I’m so thankful I have a space-heater at work!  I’m also extremely thankful my truck is back from the mechanic and is running great now!  `whew`  Sure did cost a pretty penny… but it had to be done and God made sure it was possible for me to get it fixed by not making the bill more than I could handle… especially with all the other financial things I’m dealing with right now!

This is a great day to be tucked at home with comfy clothes on … a cup of coffee … and crocheting!  J   I know what I’ll be doing when I get home from work after I fill flower seed orders. 

Working on stockings…..




Or working on a blanket…..




Its also days like this that I think about snuggling on the couch with my love binge watching Criminal Minds or a CSI.  I miss Ken so much!   But because I’m mom… I have to hold it together all the time.  Understand… I do not want… nor  would I ever intentionally burden my children with my grief…. But it stinks that I have to hold it all inside.  When it gets too hard to hold it in… I have to fall apart in private.  No one to hold me .. no one to take the reins for just a little while … no one to just let me have a melt down.  Its just hard some days!   It will be 3 years this summer and I miss Ken just as much now as I did the day he left this earth.  I miss his voice… his smile… his dumb jokes – lol.  I miss the way he always made me feel pretty!  I miss him holding me when things were rough… taking the reins for me for a little while … letting me have my melt down and not think bad of me.   I miss our love!  Our love was good… strong… and purposeful!  Like every marriage we had our ups and downs… but our love always prevailed!!! With God in the middle of our love… we were always secure.  

Thank you Lord for blessing part of my life with that wonderful man!  I miss him so desperately … but am so grateful he is by your side till we meet again!

Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone ….
May your lives be blessed with a love like I had!
God Bless
Tammy

No comments: