Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 17, 2019

Thankful Thursday.......



    ~ Good Morning …….

How are you all this chili Thankful Thursday?  Yep… its cold… gloomy and
getting ready to snow again…. But I am so thankful to have this day to keep moving forward with God!  Through all the issues going on in my life… staying organized and focused with my Lord & Savior is what shows me how thankful I should be… and I am!

Today… I’m Thankful for…

… my Lord God – Father in Heaven – Almighty Savior… coffee… just a light dusting of snow last night so it didn’t cause a problem getting to work today… the warm heater in my truck… a nice cup of oatmeal to get my day started at work… fresh cup of coffee
… my youngest two getting to work safely
… lunch with my cousin Kelly – I’m so grateful for time with her… being able to help a friend in need with a crochet project
… staying focused on getting Christmas gifts done for this year
… more coffee
... my lawyer... I appreciate all he is doing to help me!
... my wonderful church family!!

~ Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. *  James 1:17 ~
God Bless
Tammy

 

No comments: