Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Friday, January 11, 2019

Happy Birthday..............


~ 20 years!!!
Yep....20 years ago today... God blessed me with my Michael!
I can't believe how quickly the years have flown by! One minute he was just a tiny glow bug... the next... he's on the road to being a youth pastor! Amazing!!
Happy birthday my sweet boy!!!
I'm so very proud of you!!...

This is a little tower of donuts I left for Michael this morning as I left for work.  I wanted him to wake up and find a fun breakfast birthday cake to start his day off with! 

 Birthday cards and Donut Tower!!
love you Mikey Jo!!!

Love… ma’ma


God Bless
Tammy

2 comments:

chrissie said...

Happy Birthday Michael and enjoy your donuts.

Have a great weekend

Love Chrissie xx

teakaycee said...

You're so sweet Chrissie!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes for Michael!
He had a great day and loved his donut tower! :)