Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Saturday, January 26, 2019

A snow shoveling Satuday....


  ~ Good Morning………
Hope all is going well for everyone!   Its back outside this morning for us to shovel the driveway again for the 3rd Saturday in a row.   Its starting to become a routine… that I’m not having fun with.  My back in not impressed!!   I love the Winter and the snow… but my back doesn’t … LOL

I do appreciate a fresh cup of coffee with hot cocoa in it though when I come in from the cold… yum!   It does also make for a good rest of the day to get some crocheting done!  There is also some good moments of stopping for a while just to take in God and all He has created!  

I noticed while shoveling this morning the cutest little bunny tracks.  They have the cutest little foot prints!  There was even a couple bird tracks too! 

As I sit and whine about shoveling snow… I see these little tracks in the snow that remind me of all the animals that are out there living in it…. Which then reminds me of all the People out there living in it!!!  I bet any one of those homeless folks would give anything to have home with a driveway they have to shovel every Saturday!   This can really put things in perspective for you!

We need to be extremely thankful and much more giving! 

 

~Dear God….
When I stop to appreciate all I have, I need to remember, everyone is not so fortunate. Some have heavy hearts today. They face challenges aplenty, dysfunction and disappointments. I ask for Your blessings on those in need of joy. Cause their hearts to be happy in spite of circumstances. Let them know, You are always near.

Amen~


God Bless
Tammy

No comments: