Verse of the day...

~ “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” ~ Isaiah 41:10



Thursday, January 10, 2019

Thankful Thursday...........


Good Morning all…………

God is so awesome!!! He is a perfect parent.... an amazing Father!
Many of us pray.... some everyday.... some not as often as we like or should.. and some ... only when we've reached that deep sadness... desperation or last straw. And of all these prayers...they are usually a need or want. We forget to pray in Thanks!

So…….. today I am Thankful for...

~ my Lord God for all I have to be thankful for!

~ coffee

~ each of my children!  They are the light of my life!

~ memories of dancing in BWW… ‘mini vacations’ to local hotels just to get away for the weekend… laughing till our tummies hurt… loving till our hearts hurt!

~ oatmeal

~ my awesome job!

~ great weather this month to be able to get some things done.

~ staying on track… staying organized… staying focused – all with God

~ getting a good start on my crochet/knitting projects for this year

~ having several projects going at the same time and being able to control them all.

~ my lawyer!

~ my mechanic

~ my amazing mother

~ memories of learning to tie my shoes… being taught to make scrambled eggs… fishing trips… and huge bear hugs when I walked in the door.

~ favors… sharing… listening ear… shoulders to lean on… & prayers

 

Many Blessings to you all!
Have a wonderfully Thankful Thursday!!

Tammy Y

No comments: